The following terms are upheld by GOODNIGHT BANJO each time you make a purchase for any product(s) and/or visit our site:
We respect your privacy:
- GOODNIGHT BANJO respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy of our valued customers and website visitors.
- We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all information provided will be subject to that Act.
- Where we refer to "Personal information", we are referring to information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This could include your address, name and credit card details.
Collection of personal information:
- From time to time, GOODNIGHT BANJO may receive and store your personal information which you have entered onto our website voluntarily or accidentally. It might also receive and store personal information that you have provided to us directly (or provided in another form).
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with us. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information:
- GOODNIGHT BANJO collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we provide our products to you.
Use of your personal information:
- Your information may be used by GOODNIGHT BANJO to provide you with updates and information about our services. We may collect that information for that purpose. We may also use your information to make you aware of new and any additional products available.
- Your personal information may be utilized to improve our products and better understand your needs as our valued customer.
- GOODNIGHT BANJO may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information:
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our product to you or as otherwise necessary to provide you with our products.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of GOODNIGHT BANJO, www.goodnightbanjo.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between different parties whether they are located in or outside of Australia. This may be necessary to deliver our products to you and provide you with the products on time and in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- If our business changes in ownership or there is a sale or transfer of business, GOODNIGHT BANJO reserves their right to transfer (to the extent permissible at law) our client and customer databases which includes any personal information and non-personal information contained in that database. This information might also be disclosed to a potential purchaser under a Confidentiality Agreement (or equivalent agreement) during the process of sale.
- Where possible, we will limit the personal information that is provided and will only do so where it is necessary and in accordance with good faith and applicable law.
Security of your personal information:
- GOODNIGHT BANJO aims to keep your personal information secure and safe in accordance with this policy and will, where reasonably possible, prevent unauthorized access, dissemination or disclosure of that information. GOODNIGHT BANJO have put in place suitable physical, electronic and other procedures to protect that information from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access. However, such systems are subject to risk and when you provide us with your information, you do so at your own risk, particularly in the transmission and exchange of that information.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information (or non-personal information) which is transmitted to us or received by us in any method, but we are committed to protecting your information from unauthorised disclosure.
- GOODNIGHT BANJO cannot make an assurance that your personal information collected will not be disclosed in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy but will attempt to protect it where possible.
Access to your personal information:
- You are entitled to request details of your personal information held by GOODNIGHT BANJO in accordance with the Act. We may charge a small administrative fee depending on the information you have requested.
- If you would like a copy of the information which we hold, you will need to email GOODNIGHT BANJO using the email address on their website (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- We reserve our rights to refuse to provide you with that information in certain circumstances which are set out in the Act and which are consistent at law.
Complaints about privacy:
- Your complaint will be taken seriously and we will respond as soon as we possibly can after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- You should be aware that when you visit our website (www.goodnightbanjo.com.au) we may collect information about you including your browser type, your operating system, websites you have visited and other information that may assist us in analysing the activity and traffic to our website including analysing customer information for marketing or other purposes. This is predominantly used to improve our service for you our customer.
- Cookies may be used from our website from time to time to analyse traffic to and from our website and to better understand your experience in using that site. In addition those cookies may be used to serve or display relevant ads to our website visitors via third party platforms such as Google. These ads may appear on our website or other websites you visit.
We hope you enjoy using our website and if you have any feedback please provide this to GOODNIGHT BANJO to improve our service.
26 September 2016